- Fast-acting – stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment applied monthly or fortnightly for paralysis ticks
- Safe – can use on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Stops feeding – active ingredient works on contact to prevent fleas from biting
- Protects against flea allergy dermatitis
- Repels and kills ticks
- Controls lice
- Water resistant
Advantix spot-on flea and tick treatment for dogs is for external use on dogs and puppies older than seven weeks.
Directions for Use
- Remove required tubes from packet.
- Hold tube upright away from you and pull the cap off.
- Reverse the cap and push cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from tube.
- Make sure your dog is standing during treatment.
- If your dog is 25 kilograms or less, part the fur between your dog’s shoulder blades and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
If your dog is larger than 25 kilograms, you can apply the flea
treatment by dividing the dose between the shoulder blades, on the
the midline of the back between the hips, and at one point in between.
Avoid applying the treatment near the eyes or mouth area as this may
cause irritation, and try not to use the spot-on if your pet is wet.
If washing an animal during the use of this product, use a soap-free shampoo so it doesn’t affect the treatment.
Record treatment date and repeat monthly as required.