- Number one best selling dewormer for dogs
- Its broad-spectrum activity treats more species of intestinal worms infecting dogs than any other deworming product on the market†
- Utilizes three active ingredients that work better in tandem to effectively remove worms
- Can safely be used on puppies at least three weeks of age to get an early start on your deworming protocols
- Tablets are scored for easy, convenient dosing
- Also available in a beef flavored, bone-shaped chewables for increased compliance.
How do Drontal® dog worming tablets work?
Drontal Dog Tasty Bone and Drontal Plus XL Flavour tablets target all types of intestinal worms found in UK dogs in just one dose. They combine the three active ingredients praziquantel, pyrantel embonate and febantel, which target, kill and breakdown the worms, which are then passed out of your dog in their faeces.Dogs can pick up intestinal worms by ingesting worm eggs or larvae from the
environment, or even from swallowing fleas. Puppies often contract worms from their mother, and may be born with them.Worms breed and thrive inside dogs – female roundworms can lay 85,000 eggs per day. Worms sometimes cause lethargy, diarrhoea, vomiting and weight loss. But often dogs show no obvious outward signs.Drontal for dogs is clinically – proven to fight every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK dogs quickly and effectively, helping to keep your dog healthy and happy.You can trust Drontal to beat intestinal worms. Treat your dog with Drontal every three months (which can be given with or without food) to help combat intestinal worms.
1 Tablet per 10k.g.
Not for use in puppies less than 3 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs.