- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Food is formulated for the specific needs of growing baby kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing)
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive complex of antioxidants and vitamins needed to stay healthy and grow strong
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a baby cat transition from milk to solid food; a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat Wet Cat Food
- Promotes healthy digestive system development with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout the mother cat’s pregnancy
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
Chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, brewers rice, corn, wheat gluten, natural flavors, fish oil, dried plain beet pulp, grain distillers dried yeast, vegetable oil, pea fiber, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, L-lysine, taurine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], DL-methionine, magnesium oxide, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 4236 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 479 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
- Crude Protein (min)32.0%
- Crude Fat (min)23.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.6%
- Moisture (max)8.0%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)0.09%
- Vitamin E (min)420 IU/kg